The Trick or Treaters are on their way! They’re thinking about their costumes even as I have Ann type this.
What are your plans for this crazy evening? Answering the door? Taking a little munchkin door to door?
Ann and my favorite huMAN are volunteering a few hours at a Harvest Festival, but we started celebrating a day early. Why? Because Ann and I both got happy mail yesterday from my gal pal Doodles and her human!
Notice that Designer Series Paper is a big player on this gift card holder. That reminds me! The DSP Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale ends tonight! Check out which DSP packs and stacks you can save on here.
The Wood Textures Paper Stack that we used on this next card is on the sale list. And it also features the Limited Edition Merry Patterns stamps set that’s going away today too!
And you know what? We tried several layouts and it just didn’t click for Ann:
- Stamped greeting onto Very Vanilla and punched out the banner.
- We laid it under the oval and didn’t like it.
- We stamped the greeting onto Rose Red and punched out the banner.
- We laid it under the oval and STILL didn’t like it.
- Once we moved the Rose Red banner to cover the Very Vanilla oval, we liked it better.
Because it toned down the starkness of so much Very Vanilla.
Or that’s what makes sense to me.
Here’s what we used to make this Christmas card. You’ll need a $300 order to get the Limited Edition Merry Patterns stamp set and it MUST BE TODAY because the special is over TONIGHT! But if you are spending less than $150, please use the latest Host Shopping Code that’s posted here and towards the top of the right hand column of this post.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!