Have you ever known someone who always says the right thing? They always seem to have your back?
I hope you know someone like that because today’s card is the perfect card to give someone like that.
Or perhaps you should make it for yourself!
There are many humans we could send this to. One of them is one of our team members who publicly told people what she liked about having Ann as a leader. Then my favorite huMAN would have to get one. I think the TSA guy who told Ann in a funny way that she looked 10 years younger than her drivers license numbers should get something, but that will be a different kind of thank you card.
Let me share how we did it.
Card Making Tips
- It’s not showing up a lot in the picture, but Ann stamped the acorns in Early Espresso onto the Soft Suede and then took a Blender Pen and smooshed the Early Espresso ink around.
- She did all the stamping at once and then smooshed each one. You’ll get a more powerful impression if you stamp and then smoosh each one as you go along.
- I wouldn’t stamp more than an acorn or two inside. This is a card that calls for profound, meaningful thoughts from the maker or the giver.
Yep. That’s how this dog sees it.
It’s a one stamp set card and we love those! Don’t you?
There aren’t a lot of supplies for this card so it’s really perfect for beginners as well as experienced stampers.
Card Making Supplies
There’s a new host shopping code in town to use when you’re shopping so that we can include a special gift along with the full sized, reusable card we send to all our online shoppers: U9YSNQZH
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!