I know that we showed you a card we made with our local Stamp Club using the sponge brayers and the Halloween Gate (Detailed Gate) in this post.
Well, we figured it was worth a video to show you how to blend those layers of ink on the Glossy Whiie card stock. (And a new video will make my gal pal Doodles VERY happy.)
We made the card slightly different, but all the same colors were used like in the original. I’ll list some tips to help you.
Here’s a picture of how we changed the design this time.
And here’s how we did it.
CARD MAKING TIPS
- You can use SNAIL, but we preferred Fast Fuse to attach the Glossy Card Stock
- Start at one end with you brayer and overlap colors.
- Use a different Sponge Brayer for each color you use.
- A little bit of Liquid Glue goes a long way.
- You’ll receive an Adhesive Tip Sheet (& 2 more) when you join our mailing list.
QUALITY CARD MAKING SUPPLIES
If something suits your fancy, just click on a picture to discover more about it or add it to your collection.
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code UUQQ9TX3 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!