Don’t ask my why it took us so long to open this Climbing Orchid stamp set. It is awesome!
And you know how it is with stamping: you can make the flowers any color you want!
And these are the colors we picked!
Card Making Tips
- Stamp the greeting first so that you know how far down to stamp the stripes
- The colors we used on the Orchids:
- Melon Mambo and Powder Pink cardstock
- Berry Burst Ink
- The colors we used on the card base:
- Powder Pink cardstock and ink
- Whisper White
- Basic Gray
- The Mini Dimensionals are perfect to put those center pieces on the smaller orchids.
- We’re recommending our Liquid Glue to hold the orchids that are flush against the Whisper White.
- Save 10% when you bundle the Climbing Orchid stamp set and Orchid Builder Framelits
- Even if you prefer clear/unmounted stamps, the large background stamps are easier to work with when they’re wood mounted.
There are only a few days left for you to earn a $5 coupon to use towards any size August purchase. That’s just too good to pass up! You earn a $5 coupon for every $50 of your purchase (before tax and shipping).
And here’s what else Ann and I will give you:
ALL our online shoppers get a handmade card in their mailbox.
Use our current shopping code XQGR4S9D when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox. (5 in the month of July)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!