Yesterday’s celebrations for my favorite huMAN’s birthday & my 11th blogoversary were fabulous! I was treated like a prince!
It’s amazing that Ann got this snapshot because I really had the squiggles. (The Jack who lives next door was out and distracting me from my modelling work.)
Can you tell how sunny it was? Hope that it doesn’t melt all the snow and fill up Lake Oroville where the dam is.
After all the dinner and cake, Ann & I got back to stamping. Problem is we’re head to head about how to finish off the card. Perhaps you can make a comment below and let us know which version you like.
Do you like the glitter dragonfly?
Or do you prefer the glitter dragonfly with black detail?
Actually, we love them both, but we’d like your opinion. And besides, we have a drawing each month for those of you who comment on my barks.
Card Making Tips
- A 4-1/4″ square notecard can fit inside a regular card envelope (Stampin’ Up! medium envelopes) without having to pay additional postage.
- Be sure to use the scoring blade on the Stampin’ Trimmer so that you’ll have a crisp fold.
- A pair of Paper Snips is great to use to cut the Washi Tape on the edge of the card.
If you’d like to make either one of these cards, here’s a list of what we used. If you’re shopping and your order is under $150, please use the latest shopping code so that we can include a small gift along with the reusable handmade card we send all our online shoppers. You can pick up the latest code here.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great handmade card idea!