We’re experimenting with some of the new stamp sets we received from the new catalog. And Ann’s been watching the new season of Orange is the New Black to get her color karma going.
Since we’re in the middle of a big drought here in California, we can’t water a lot so we’ll just enjoy some paper flowers for now.
But this time we put yesterday’s main greeting on the inside of today’s card (where you can’t see it).
We put the “Happy Birthday” on the front from the Tin of Cards stamp set that you can use with the Tin of Cards Project Kit. How cool is that! With the Tin of Cards Project Kit, you can make 16 cards and now you know you can make even more!
Scroll down and you can get more details about the supplies we used to make this card.
Are you looking for a reason (other than a birthday) to send a card to someone? You know, something that will surprise them?
On Sundays, I usually like to give you a few out of the box reasons for card giving and here they are:
- Tuesday is Fudge Day and Fresh Veggies Day (figure THAT one out!)
- Thursday is Splurge Day & International Picnic Day
- Friday is Flip Flop Day, Juneteenth & Martini Day
You know, sometimes you just don’t need a reason to send a card to a friend. Those are the best ones to get!
Oh, and here’s what we used to make this card!
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Send your friend a Happy Birthday card today.