We had such a great time yesterday stamping at the Shoebox Swap with the 24/7 Stampers. Some came to th ehouse to stamp and some participated by mail.
And this one came from our friend Noelia in Puerto Rico.
Didn’t she do a nice job? And it’s proof that you don’t have to have a greeting on the front to have a nice card.
And they were all nice cards!
It was not my typical day.
- They had lunch.
- They stamped each other’s cards.
- Ann did two Facebook Live videos:
- One for our 24/7 Stampers private Facebook group so they could meet our local peeps
- One for my Facebook fans so I could give away our Cheerful Tags to those of you who commented on my barks in December.
- After looking up the comment, we saw that Dian had mistyped her email address! Boy, is she going to be surprised!
- Then they all went for what Ann told me was a frozen yogurt fix.
What a grrrreat day!
If you’d like details about how you can join our team so you can be a part of our 24/7 Stampers, you can discover how here. It literally only takes minutes.
If you were wondering what Noelia used to make this card, you can check out the Sealed with Love Photopolymer Bundle.
We hope your weather is improving. We’re having a couple of dry days. Whew! Pray the levees hold up.
And be sure to leave a comment if you’d like to have a chance to win our Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
How long is your Valentines Card list?