Yesterday was a big day for you humans. This dog doesn’t vote. I just hope that you do.
No matter who you voted for in the Presidential election, that new First Lady of yours sure does dress sharp.
Did you see her blue dress and gloves? Do you think she’d like today’s card?
We used a little Tempting Turquoise on our card. Not the same as Melania’s light blue, but I think Tempting Turquoise more appropriate for this card.
And who is this card for?
I’d send it to someone who’s not feeling well. Or to someone who just had something bad happen to them. Or perhaps someone who really didn’t feel good about yesterday.
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Tips
- Shimmery White Cardstock is good for watercoloring with Aqua Painters and ink refills.
- Tear & Tape is the best way to attach the Shimmery White to the card base.
- Liquid Glue is the best way to attach the silver diecut to the Shimmery White.
- Glue Dots are great to attach the ribbon – and the ribbon’s free with a $50 order!
Hope that helps!
And here is the list of cardmaking supplies we used. Be sure to use our latest hostess code that we just posted today. Use the code FT2U2Z9Z and we’ll include a small gift with the reusable handmade card that we send all our online clients.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Don’t you just love easy and elegant cards?