Did you know that today is Celebration of Life Day? So let’s celebrate life!
Last week, a lady fell at church after she’d been at a potluck. Wasn’t anyone’s fault. It just happened. She got 5 stitches in her hand, and of course, she was a bit sore afterwards.
So, of course, we made a card. Something to make this lady in her ’80’s smile.
Card Making Tips
- We used markers on Shimmery White Cardstock
- Real Red, Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight
- Except for the shadowing. For that, we used A Smokey Slate Ink Refill and a Blender Pen
- Ann used the side of the brush ind of the Basic Black Marker to go around the edge of the Shimmery White so that it would stand out a bit more.
- Be sure to use only one cutting pad with the Hexagons Embossing Folder
But what’s so surprising about the Hey, Chick stamp set is that it’s so popular! Yes, it’s free with a $50 order, but WOW! This chick is popular!
So popular that they sold out of the wood mounted ones for a while. They actually went on backorder!
They’ll make more, but if you read the fine print in the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration brochure, it says that “Product availability may be limited towards the end of the promotional sales period.”.
So if you see something you want, I suggest that you pace yourself. Make a list of what you want and start with the one you want most.
Then get it!
Because I wouldn’t want you to miss out!
Here’s what we used to make this fun card. We’re using it for a Get Well card, but you could use it for almost anything you want to make the recipient smile. Be sure to use our current shopping code FT2U2Z9Z so that we can include a small gift with the reusable handmade card that we send all our online clients. (We post the current code here and towards the top of the right column.)
Stampin’ Up! Cardmaking Supplies
If you’re reading this in your email, you can view the pictures in the supply list here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Let’s Celebrate Life today!