We’re working on some computer upgrades. Oh boy, is that fun!
But we took some time out to make you this card. Can you believe that it started out when we found a blank piece of 4″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White?
At least I think that was the size.
And all it took to color it was ink pads in these colors and some Blender Pens:
- Sweet Sugarplum
- Mint Macaron
- Delightful Dejon
- Soft Suede (for the greeting)
I think it’s pin worthy, don’t you?
Card Making Tips
Here are a few tips to help you recreate it:
- Emboss the Whisper White with the Floral Affection Mini Embossing Folder. Turn it over and color.
- Squeeze the top of your pad into the ink pad and pick up the ink with the Blender Pen.
- Use Corner Rounder on opposite corners.
- Emboss a piece of Sweet Sugarplum and then trim close to the embossed image.
- Attach along the edge of the focal point with Liquid Glue.
- The Whisper White is attached with the new Foam Adhesive Strips.
Much easier than you think!
It might even look better if we had used Shimmery White cardstock! You could use any greeting but we chose the Weather Together stamp set.
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
I like my cards quick – just like a Jack Russell Terrier