You don’t just need a flag card for the 4th of July. There are LOTS of reasons to use a flag card! And here are a few!
- July 4th
- Memorial Day
- Flag Day
- Veterans Day
- July Birthday Card
- Keep them in your purse to hand to an active duty military or policeman
Can you think of anyone else? Please leave a comment below if you do!
How cool would that be? Just have a couple with you that you’ve signed on the inside “thank you for your service” and hand one to someone you see standing in line at the grocery store.
Or here’s one that made Ann chuckle out loud. The next time they’ve set up a sobriety checkpoint, hand it to the last police officer as you drive away.
That is assuming that you haven’t been driving under the influence.
Or hand one to a Highway Patrolman after he’s written you a ticket. Wouldn’t that just knock his socks off!
(Ann’s dad had a trucking business. He used to say that if the state police wrote you a ticket, you probably deserved it.)
Well, I’d have to think about that, but I still think that this would be a great card to mass produce. Even if you made 4 at a time, you could make 4 people feel appreciated.
And don’t forget that person who had you over to their house for a BBQ this weekend!
Card Making Tips
- Real Red: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ folded in half
- Night of Navy: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White: 3-13/16″ x 5-1/16″
- Get out a Confetti Stars Punch & add some extra stars as shown below.
Here’s what we used to make both versions. Just click on any of the pictures for more information or to start your shopping cart. Remember to use the current hostess shopping code when you shop (GBKYMEA3) so that we can include a small gift with the reusable handmade card that we send all our online shoppers.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Who would YOU like to give a flag card to?