He was a pretty unique individual and very talented. So we dedicate today’s card to the Artist formerly known as Prince.
It’s not a sympathy card, but since he was so tied to the color purple, we decided to make a purple card today. Here are the colors we used. (Just click on any of them to see what purple you’re lacking in your stash.)
Nope. No sympathy card – although it could be one. As stampers, we can use the same card for a thank you card, a birthday card, a get well card or just a thinking of you card.
We chose to celebrate birthdays because he had 57 of them. (He was certainly in shape for 57.)
We would do thins to honor more talented people, but Prince seemed to be branded with purple. Don’t know what B.B. King’s favorite color was.
I think that Ann may start revving up her FitBit a bit more after this! Hope she takes me out walking with her!
I know that I got a little exercise on the webinar last night. We got together with the Master Stampers and went over all Ann’s swaps she got at Stampin’ Up!’s On Stage Live event last week.
In fact, the layout of this card was one that she got in a swap with her friend Laura. But that was a thank you card and WAY different colors and a different greeting set.
In fact, the greeting set that we used is going away. Here’s what we used that’s currently on the retiring list:
When planning your shopping strategy, you should know a few things:
- Stamps are available until May 22nd. After that, they’re while supplies last.
- Everything else is available while supplies last.
- Some things are already sold out so don’t wait.
- Use our latest shopping code that’s listed in the top right column or when you start shopping at www.stamperdog.com/shop
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What’s your favorite color?
5 Go To Quick Card Layouts
50+ Annual Projects
12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas