Did you see what Paper Pumpkin subscribers got to make in March? YOWZAH!
This is so much better than Paper Pumpkin was in the early days. If you tried it before, perhaps it’s time you tried it again.
Pre-cut cardstock, stamp set, ink & accessories with instructions you can follow or ignore to make tons of cards. Gotta love that!
Here are tips that can help you discover the magic of Paper Pumpkin as it gets ready to send out it’s one millionth box:
- Most are card making kits, but sometimes 3-D projects are offered.
- Each box is a surprise of projects that have been carefully planned for you
- Projects have been designed to be like me – fast and fabulous
- Perfect for all types of people:
- The shut-in
- college student
- Birthday Gift that keeps giving
- Even the non-crafter can discover how fun it can be to stamp!
- $19.95 monthly – and April has TWO stamp sets!
- Subscribers can purchase old refill kits (at a reduced priced without the stamps)
- They’re celebrating Paper Pumpkin’s 3rd Anniversary by offering a SECOND stamp set in each box.
- Sign up by the 10th to be included in this month’s shipping
Can’t be hard! Just try it for this one month and get TWO stamp sets and a stamping good time making the projects.
You can discover more at www.stamperdog.com/pumpkin.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Discover the fun of Paper Pumpkin today