One of Stampin’ Up!’s employees is pretty much single-handedly bringing birthdays back. Shannon is sending everyone who asked a birthday card. Ann is really looking forward to getting one from her next week.
I told Ann to leave me off the list because Shannon’s working on 1,100 birthday cards right now!
So we looked and noticed that we do a LOT of thank you cards, but not as many birthday cards.
This card literally took 10 minutes to make!
You could easily change the Melon Mambo to Mint Macaron and make it a masculine birthday card.
You’d better act fast because, while you can get this stamp set free with a $50 order, it’s only available until the 15th which is MONDAY!
Notice how we used Washi Tape for a little spin on the balloon?
Those little ridges in the Washi Tape give the card a bit more character. They’re not as noticeable in real life.
Card Making Tips
- DSP is 3″ x 4-1/4″ – Cutting it this size will give you
- The Basic Black is 3/16″ large each way.
- The golden balloon is the other side of the DSP that we used as a backdrop.
- Wrap the Washi Tape across a 2″ wide scrap. THEN punch.
Here’s what we used to make the card. Then keep scrolling down for a peek at our Weekly Deal.
Card Making Supplies
We’re so happy that you stopped by to see me today. Having you here is even better than a bone!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Who do you know who has a birthday coming up besides Ann?