We shared an easy to make sympathy card with a watercolor sunset on it earlier this week. I thought it would be a good video so I got Ann to clean off my stamp desk and set up the camera.
Here’s the card that we featured in this post. (You’ll find the supply list there.)
I like it even more today. Here’s how we made it. Make sure you watch to the end so you can see the little bit that we added onto the card at the end.
Check out our Video Technique Gallery here.
Card Making Tips
- Here are the measurements that can help you.
- Thick Whisper White card base: 5-1/2″ x -1/2″ folded in half
- Basic Black: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Shimmery White: 4-13/16″ x 3-9/16″ (or 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ for a thicker black border)
- Be sure the art is dry before assembling the card. A heat tool on the lowest setting can help.
If you’re already on our mailing list, GOOD! We’ll be sharing our Super Bowl Celebration late today so be sure to get your Wish Lists ready so you can participate!
If not, why not join today?
We hope you liked the video. If so, please leave a comment below. Hearing from you would rock our world!
We’d love to serve you and help you obtain quality cardmaking supplies. You can see about 50 of our other Sympathy Card Ideas here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
A quick and easy card is loved just as much as the fancy ones.