I have the best gal pal named Doodles. She is such a sweetie! And talented too!
Besides being a real cutie, she’s talented too! She designs cards with her mom and is also an agility champion.
AND SHE’S SWEET ON ME!
Look what she sent me!
If you look closely, you’ll see where she held a sponge in her mouth and sponged the inside. I’m sure that her mom helped too.
And her mom is one of our Master Stamper members. She’s really working that big pink glitter heart, isn’t she?!?
Now I know it’s a little early to send Valentine cards, but it’s not too early to make them!
But if you want to do something a bit different than everyone else, here’s a list of holidays coming out this week:
- Tuesday is Sled Dog Day
- Thursday is Thank Your Mailman Day (or Mail Lady AKA Mail Carrier)
- Friday is Bubblegum Day, Weatherman’s Day & Working Naked Day
- Next Sunday is Ballet Day and Send a Card to a Friend Day
I think I’ll participate in Working Naked Day. And I encourage all of you to Send a Card to a Friend Day by making a card NOW to mail to your friend so that they’ll have it before Sunday.
And that’s how this bark ends.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What Funny Days would you like to celebrate?