All I want for Christmas is to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Did I hear you chuckle?
I’ve been asking to be the first canine Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for years! I’m positive I was the first because my blog will be 10 years old in March.
Here are just a few of the many reasons it’s a good idea to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator:
- I could win nice prizes like this craft tote that we’re mailing to Penny in Southern California tomorrow. It’s even got supplies in it! (Ann & I ran a little 5 day challenge and Penny won.)
- If I were a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I could get at least 20% off on all the Stampin’ Up! stamps and accessories I wanted.
- AND I could be the first on my block (other than Ann) to have things from the yet unreleased Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogs. I could include them in my fully customized Starter Kit or I could buy them just minutes after joining our team of 24/7 Stampers.
- PLUS, all my trips to bump heads with my gal pal Doodles to plan the Thank You Cards we send could be tax deductible. (Consult your tax professional because I am a DOG. I don’t do taxes!)
- I’d meet new friends (or just have more fun with the old ones).
- I could get $125 of my choice of Stampin’ Up! stamps and accessories for just $99 and FREE SHIPPING!
- I could participate in cool swaps with other demonstrators so I wouldn’t have to worry my pretty little head about where the ideas come from. (Like getting this Christmas card from our friend Alanna in a swap. How cool is that!)
What a grrrreat Christmas present a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit would be!
If this resonates with you too, here are a few options to consider:
Thank you for letting us share the love of stamping with you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
So what would YOU like for Christmas?