When’s the last time that you got to build a birthday card? Did you do it at the last minute? Or did you plan ahead?
Inquiring dogs want to know!
Because last night our power went off – BEFORE we made this card!
Luckily, my favorite huMAN likes to put those little battery operated night lights around that turn on when a dog walks by. So Ann gathered up a couple and started to get her mojo working.
I think she did fine, don’t you?
Card Making Tips
- This is another one stamp set card.
- The banner is flush against the left side. (Of course, you could center it.)
- Look closely and you’ll see that the 1-3/4″ candle circle is laid flush to the right of the 1-7/8″ circle we made with the Circle Framelits.
You’ve got to love that Big Shot! You can use it in the dark and don’t need electricity!
And that Gold Metallic Foil Doily glimmers at night. It’s just so bright and shiny!
Did you know that we give away free stamp sets to our clients? Just download this form that will tell you all about our Stampin’ Bucks program!
Card Making Supplies
Just click on any picture below for more details or to rev up your shopping cart. Use the current shopping code and you’ll get a small gift with the thank you card that we send you. (look for it in the right column as it can change.)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!