Do you like to put fringe on your birthday cards? We took a card made by our friend Leonie in Australia and switched it up a bit.
What did we change? It would be easier to tell you what is the same!
- The black background layer
- The Designer Series Paper piece
- The Calypso Coral Thick Bakers Twine
- A birthday greeting on white card stock
But that’s it! Her’s goes North/South. Our goes East/West.
Of you could say hers is hamburger-wise & ours is hot dog-wise. (Ann heard that term years ago and has never forgotten it.)
Or the easiest way is that hers is portrait and ours is landscape.
And her black embossed layer was put on a folded piece of black card stock. (We even used difference embossing folders.)We just seem to gravitate towards triple layering. Not right or wrong, just personal preferences.
More important: how do YOU like it?!? The greeting we used is from the Tin of Cards. And we took our chances by using the new Archival Basic Black stamp pad that will be available to you on September 1st when the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is released.
Of course, if you join our team of 24/7 Stampers, you’ll be able to stock up when the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators start their pre-order period on August 4th.
But what’s even MORE fun is that we did a live video on Periscope on putting the card together. We just added the bow afterwards because, well, it needed it.
Here’s all you need to do to see it:
- Just go to where you get your Apple apps or to the Google Play Store for Android.
- Download the app
- Look for our stamperdog account.
- Or you can watch & share the replay here on your computer today only.
What’s Periscope? It’s a trendy online community that’s owned by Twitter. Ann did a couple convention video updates using Periscope.
But the videos only stay posted for 24 hours!
Here’s what we used for this fast & fun card. Just click on any picture for more details or to start your shopping experience so that we can send you the Stampin’ Up! Hopliday Catalog.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!