With all the paint fumes around here, I missed reminding you of our great card giving days last week? Doughnut Day wouldn’t have made the cut, but it could’ve gotten you a free doughnut at a local Krispy Kreme.
Ann started standing on the funny little platform we keep by the coffee machine. It used to make her frown but she was smiling last week when she discovered that she lost 3.2 pounds.
I don’t know how that little red platform with the WW on it would know that. It must be psychic.
We’ve almost completely finished painting by having someone do the hallway for us. ALL THE DOORS and the wall. Now all Ann has to do is to dismantle the wall unit (a feat in itself) and paint the wall behind it.
I guess it could use a dusting back there every 9 years or so.
So before I reveal the special card giving days this week, I’m going to show you the card that she’ll be sharing with the Master Stampers today or tomorrow. She’s editing it right now, but I love it too much not to share it.
It uses the newest Ronald McDonald stamp set, Sprinkles of Life and is perfect for someone who has been having a few bad days.
So, let’s see what excuse we can use to send someone a card this week! (I’ll throw in a few food ones too in case you want to take them out somewhere for a special bite.)
Card Giving Days
- Today is Chocolate Ice Cream Day (but not for dogs)
- Today is also Cancer Survivors Day
- Monday is Best Friends Day
- Tuesday is Donald Duck Day
- Friday is Peanut Butter Cookie Day
- Friday is also Loving Day, Superman Day & Red Rose Day
- Saturday is Sewing Machine Day & World Doll Day
- Next Sunday is Flag Day which means it’s Cindy’s birthday in Sacramento
Sorry, I can’t help it if I only remember a couple birthdays out of all my valued stampers, but if they’re running up a flag on your birthday, I might remember that too! (Plus, Ann knew Cindy before she even thought about me.)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!