How’s your mojo lately? Have you made time to spend with your stamps? Is there someone that you could share the love with by sending a card?
We heard a good saying lately – “If you’re not feeling loved, it could be because you haven’t shared enough love.”
Gotta love THAT!
So even if you’re not doing our 40 Day Card Challenge, get your stamps out and let’s get some ink on them!
Today’s card has THREE things that are on the Stampin’ Up! Special that comes out every Tuesday that’s called the Weekly Deal. Here’s a close up.
But you won’t need a close up to see the stamp from the free Sale-A-Bration stamp set that you can get free with a $50 order.
Can you spot the Sale-A-Bration one? How about the items that went on sale this week? We’ve got those listed here.
What do you think took the longest for this card?
Nope. It’s wasn’t the fussy cutting. It was deciding what color to make the center of the big red flower! We looked at
- Real Red on Whisper White
- Old Olive on Whisper White
- Chocolate Chip on Whisper White
- Old Olive on Crumb Cake
- Chocolate Chip on Crumb Cake
- and the one that won out, Crumb Cake on Whisper White
Who knew? And sometimes what looks best in real life isn’t always the one that looks best on camera.
I’m just barking here.
And here’s what is on the card that you can get this week for 25% off:
- Wildflower Meadow Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Wildflower Meadow Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Marina Mist 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon 
And the free one is the “thank you” greeting is from the Lotus Blossom stamp set.
Card Making Supplies
Here’s what we found in our stamp room to make this card:
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Get your mojo working and get out your stamps!