This isn’t Karen’s birthday card. Nope. Don’t think it’s her style.
But it’s someone’s style!
Card Making Tips
- Bright perky colors!
- Limited Edition Designer Series Paper
- Free stamp set
- Chalk inks with Chalkboard paper
- A black border on a card makes the layer on top of it POP!
- NOTE: The colored chalk inks are very pale
The layout is one that Ann used when she was a new demonstrator. It’s one we haven’t used for a while because we’re always doing something new for you.
Everything old is new again! Stamp tone on tone down the left side. Add a layer in the middle & the focal point on top of that. BAM! You’re done!
But it’s especially striking with the black on it.
Did you know that we have over 250 birthday card ideas on my blog? This dog can bark! You can see them all here.
We’re getting down to the last 30 days where you can get your choice from free stamp sets, designer papers or a button & ribbon package for every $50 of your purchase before tax and shipping.
Just click on any picture below for more information or to shop in our online store. (you KNOW you want to!)
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!