Have you ever played bunko? Or you might spell it bunco.
It’s a popular dice game tha people usually do on a monthly basis. Ann says it’s kind of like playing group Yahtzee.
Last night, the group that Ann belongs to had their annual Christmas party and look what my friend Donna made for everyone using some of the Stampin’ Up! stamps and accessories from last year.
Didn’t she do a great job?
So, a bunco party is one reason to make a card (even though Christmas is the REAL reason for the event) Here are some other unique reasons to celebrate over the next week – many involve stamps.
Unique Card Giving Days
- Today is Letter Writing Day (and even better when you do in inside a stamped & embellished note card)
- Tomorrow is Brownie Day. Make some, give some and attach a tag!
- Friday is Ugly Christmas Sweater Day. Not necessarily for card giving, but I thought I could help you plan your wardrobe.
- Friday is also Poinsettia Day and Gingerbread House Day. Time for more tags.
- Saturday is Violin Day – send a card to your favorite violinist
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Tis the season to save!