What’s your favorite think to drink or eat while you’re stamping? It’s not a good idea to have liquids on a table full of paper and ink, but I know you’re doing it!
Ann usually has water on the table, but sometimes it’s a Diet Dr. Pepper with Vanilla from Sonic.
But last night, there was wine involved and if you look very closely at this picture, you may notice a slight imperfection in the project because of it. Do you see it? Let us know by commenting here.
She wasn’t drunk. She just didn’t toss it out and start over. It’s not REALLY noticeable. I’ll bet you wouldn’t have noticed if I hadn’t warned you.
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Tips
- Be sure to use the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink with your Photopolymer stamps.
- Do NOT use StazOn Cleaner to clean Photopolymer stamps.
- Using a Whisper White Craft Pad along with the Whisper White Embossing Powder will give you a more opaque look.
Before I get to the supplies on this quick Halloween card, let me remind you of special card making opportunities this week.
- Wednesday – Older Peoples Day (warning! don’t send Ann a card)
- Friday – Techies Day (send a card to your fav geek)
- Friday – World Smile Day (Harvey Ball invented the smiley face in 1963)
- Friday – Boyfriend Day
- Saturday – World Card Making Day
- Sunday – World Teachers’ Day
- NEXT Monday – Physician Assistant Day
Here’s what we used to make this fast & fun Halloween Card. Just click on any picture to add it to your stash or get more information. Use this Hostess Code so we’ll add a small gift to your thank you card we’ll send you next week:
- Shop safely online
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Cash in with our Stampin’ Bucks!
You can check out other Halloween ideas here.