The Corner Garden stamp is one you could eqasily miss. It’s hidden in the background stamps on page 175 of the new Stampin’ Up! Catalog. This dog can see many uses for this cool background stamp.
You don’t have to color all of the images – or you could make a real painting out of it! Or you could stamp it and leave it plain!
We chose to partially color it with the newer than new Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities markers. Now, like I barked in yesterday’s post, these are only available to demonstrators right now.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers family during this limited time offer
- $55 of product plus a Paper Pumpkin kit and business supplies
- Get at least 30% off your first order in the 1st 45 days
- Get Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive bi-monthly magazine
- Get access to our own Facebook group and community site
- Get free admission to our July convention (a $275 savings)
- Be part of a group with direct connection to me and Ann
You can include some of the Blendabilities Markers in your kit and then order more later at a discount!
Learn how to join here while you can get this exclusive $50 Starter Kit offer. Have questions? Just send Ann an email or call her at (530) 674-5090
Want to know what other things we used in this project? You’ll find them in our online store?
Order online & you’ll love the reusable handmade card you get from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Cash in with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month! Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator today!