Stampin’ Up! has improved our shopping cart for us! Sometime after 10am Mountain Time today(that’s Stampin’ Up! Time), there will be some rumblings and shaking in the computer world as Stampin’ Up! brings our online store into the 21st century!
- You’ll be able to save your shopping bag for up to 24 hours.
- More product images! They’ll be bigger and easier to view!
- Enhanced sorting! You will be able to sort merchandise based on newest or oldest – That’s a real plus for those of you who purchase My Digital Studio images &/or who want the cutting edge stuff.
- Sale prices are clearly marked without having to add them to your bag.
- A progress bar will be shown across the screen (probably at the top because I haven’t seen it yet.)
- They will now prompt you for the Hostess Code if the Hostess Code you have isn’t current. Keep in mind that I may have many available. The current code at press time is VFVPACAF and any available code will show the name: MYSTERY HOSTESS or possibly Ann’s name (in case the code changes before you start shopping.)
- REMEMBER that you STILL have to put ” ” marks around things when you search. A search of “bone folder” also brings up the Big Shot Embossing Folders if you don’t use the ” ” around it.
How is THAT, humans!??!
And remember that today is the kick off for the next Weekly Dog Deal! This picture below will take you to the Weekly Deal Section of our online store. While you’re there, don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack.
We’ll be back with more good stuff tonight. I’m off to help Ann get ready for the Yuba City Stamp Club. We’ve got room for you too!
It’s a great time to be the blog dog of a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– – – by email or even in person!