Some people think that a handmade card doesn’t count if there isn’t some type of glitter or bling on it. If that’s how you feel, then you’re going to LOVE this card!
This is an easy to make card. We made it in Halloween colors, but you could make it in any color and make your friend feel special.
If you shopped with us in September, you should be receiving a special card Doodles and I made for you using Heat & Stick and those cool snowflake stamps and matching framelits. Read on and you’ll find some tips for using Heat & Stick under the picture.
This card is very easy to make. Just use the products shown below. Here are a few tips for using Heat & Stick:
- Always use the Embossing Buddy so that the glistter doesn’t stick to the card.
- Stamp image with VersaMark pad and dump Heat & Stick onto your project.
- Shake off excess and heat with heat tool.
- Don’t over cook! Heat only until the Heat & Stick liquifies. (If you heat it too long, it will lose its stickiness.
- Dump on glitter and press into image.
- Shake off excess and heat a few extra seconds to set.
- Brush with soft brush to remove any loose glitter.
That’s it! Hope that helps!
Here’s what we used on this card:
It’s a great time to be the blog dog of a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– – – by email or even in person!