Tonight at midnight Pacific Daylight Time is your last chance to play and win ANY STAMP SET IN THE NEW CATALOG! All you have to do is submit a Baker's Dozen to predict what stamp sets (other than hostess sets) will be missing from the new catalog being released in late May.
- Pick a Bakers' Dozen – that's 13 stamp sets (other than hostess sets) from the current big catalog that you think will not be appearing in the new big catalog that is to be released June 1st. (We'll post soon about how you can get your new catalog.)
- The first 12 are your picks. #13 is the tie breaker. (And yes, that's happened before.) If there is STILL a tie, the sender of the earliest entry will be declared the winner. (by the email date stamp)
- Just one entry please. Sending it to Ann's personal email could mean it will get lost in the fray. Instead, please send your entry to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I promise not to chew on it IF you write CRYSTAL BALL CONTEST in the subject. I'm just a dog and cannot guarantee the pawing of your entry otherwise.
- To keep it fair for all our beloved stampers, this contest is not open to demonstrators or Stampin' Up! employees. (Of course, you are welcome to join our 24/7 Stampers Community after submitting your entry.)
- Deadline for all entries is MONDAY NIGHT, APRIL 22nd at MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME. The contest could be called to an immediate end if there is a security leak of retirement list information.
Hurry up because you've got to play to win!
And make sure you're on our newsletter list for something else really special!