Human, oh human! I'm so glad that I have Stampin' Up! Blog to help you shop wisely. The big Stampin' Up! Clearance Blitz started yesterday & there are already some items sold out (like one of my favorites, the Horizontal Slot Punch). Scroll down for How To Tips & my picks you won't want to miss.
First, use the SHOP NOW button at the top left of the screen or just click here (after you've read my picks below!).
When you're in the online store, click on CLEARANCE RACK on the left side of the screen.
Once the pictures of the first items show up, click to show ALL in the dropdown box on the right. If you have dial up, you may want to pick a high number like 40 or 80.
Here are a few of my picks. Click on the picture for a close up. These items were available as of last night, but that could change quickly. Starting from the top left:
- Antique Brass Build-A-Brad
- 1/2" Library Clips
- Slit Punch (a MUST HAVE for gift card holders
- Kraft Corduroy Buttons – Best for dyeing like in my video here.
- Set of 3 Large Metal Tins
Other Top Picks Not Shown:
- Any Big Shot Dies
- Any ink refills you may have missed
- Small Tin 5 pack for $2.99
- Ribbons, Chipboard & Punches
We'll be back tomorrow with more projects to share!