I love this card so much that I wanted Ann to make it again with a little whiff of my scent on it. No way! She was working on something really special for all her newsletter subscribers & I could hardly see her for all the smoke coming off her computer keyboard! I had to gaze at her with my most powerful JRT stare in order for her to type this post for me! (Sure helped that SHE likes this card too!)
- Sentimental Journey stamp set (Wood-#118513 Clear-#120075)
- Rough Type (Wood-#118659 Clear-#120072)
- In a Word (Wood-#117143 Clear #120057)
- All a Flutter #118284
- Mini Vintage Tags #118763 – get these in the Summer Mini Share here
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #119976
Here’s a closer look. Do you see the secret ingredient? Why don’t you leave me a comment & tell me what you think it is?
It really looks better in real life…..or if I took the picture in natural light. I had to take it while Ann was sleeping in the middle of the night shortly after the ink dried. We’re thinking of making it into a graduation card by using the Happy Grad stamp #117006 where the word Marvel is used – on a bigger piece of cardstock, of course.
Have a happy Sunday! The Crystal Ball Contest ends tomorrow!