How was your Valentine’s Day? In case you missed it, we made a precious pearl card on the live stream that you could give to someone special.
Not necessarily a Valentine’s card, but something to let them know they’re special to you.
We did have a bit of a challenge with the pearl. In hindsight, I wish Ann would’ve sponged some Balmy Blue on the pearl along with a little less Blushing Bride.
Patti had a good idea to put some Crystal Effect on the pearl to make it look shiny. Stampin’ Up! doesn’t sell that anymore so we swooshed a little Wink of Stella over the pearl after the fact.
I really like this card. The basic concept was in Ann’s head, but the final project was inspired by our viewers.
And I really like it where around the 49 minute mark, Ann got the idea to connect the greeting with a piece of twine. You can watch the video below or watch it here on YouTube.
You Can Make This Precious Pearl Card!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code BVDYUCE2 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Remember that you’ll save 10% when a bundle is available. We list things separately and as a bundle. And the Thanks a Bunch set is free with a $50 order.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.