The football season doesn’t start until September 8th, but they are playing a pre-season football game the Thursday.
So, if you’re not a football fan, take this opportunity to join us for our 21st Stamp & Play Day!
We’re meeting on a Zoom call on Thursday at 5:30pm. You’ll make a card along with us using your own supplies that you already have an home. Then we’ll pay a few games and I’ll give away all the class fees.
You can just watch us make the card if you want. I just know almost everyone comes back more than once. We have a great group that will welcome you!
- 2:30pm Hawaii
- 4:30pm in most of Alaska
- 5:30pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 6:30pm Mountain Time
- 7:30pm Central Time
- 8:30pm Eastern Time & in Puerto Rico
It only last 75-90 minutes so our East Coast friends won’t have to stay up too late. And you’ll miss football, unless you want to record it.
Anyone can join us when you register today, but only crafters living in the U.S., its territories and military bases can receive the prizes which winners get to select from current Stampin’ Up! catalog merchandise.
If you have things on your Wish List, grab them not while they still have them in stock. Some stets are back in stock while others are sold out. As far as the Sale-a-Bration items, the Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam Card Bases and Envelopes and the Tree Lot Dies will not be returning now that they’ve sold out.
So grab what you want now! (or come to the Stamp & Play Day and see what you win!)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.