We made a fun Fall birthday card on our stamping live stream yesterday. It was awesome throwing some different colors that you don’t often see on Fall cards.
How do you like this one that uses all these colors:
- Cajun Craze
- Coastal Cabana
- Soft Suede
- Very Vanilla
And here is how it turned out.
Let me share the video so that you can watch the replay. You can watch it here on YouTube or below.
You’ll notice that Ann didn’t even mention that she is close to earning a cruise to the Caribbean with Stampin’ Up!. That means that I’ll get a visit to the doggy spa!
She also didn’t mention how those who were affected by what happened 20 years ago today are in our thoughts and prayers this weekend. You may know that Ann cries at Olympics commercials so maybe it’s just better if she let’s me mention it.
I hope Ann’s friend doesn’t look at this because it’s going to be her birthday card!
Now, Ann didn’t do the greeting on the live stream because she knew that she was going to emboss. And embossing can be a bit loud with a microphone. But here’s something that’s good to know.
Heat Embossing Tips
When embossing with White Embossing Powder, you have a couple options:
- Stamp with White Craft Ink and use White Embossing Powder if you want a bold white image.
- Stamp with VersaMark with the White Embossing Powder if you want to pick up a little of the card stock color.
We did the 2nd option this time because we wanted the embossed words to look more Vanilla – and they do.
We used the Seasonal Labels Dies for the greeting. And the stamp set we used for the greeting is free right now with a $300 order (either on your own or together with friends). I think that it was a perfect choice.
Plus, Ann will be giving one away at my birthday party on Thursday. You can register here for my Mystery Card party for my 16th birthday. We’d love to have you!.
Fun Fall Birthday Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G4P6H3YJ.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers