Things don’t always go right when we go live, but we almost got this Double Fold Card video down perfect.
But perfect is overrated.
Here’s the card we made with our stamp club on Tuesday night.
Be sure to keep scrolling to see how this double fold card opens.
When you watch the video below or here on YouTube, there is only one change:
- When Ann scores the 5-1/2″ by 12″ piece, have the RIGHT side up. If it is directional, the pattern direction should be on the trimmer the same as you want it to look on the finished card.
You’ll notice that Ann used a different greeting in the video than our pictures. Hey! It happens!
Here is how the card opens.
You know, what makes this card especially attractive is that the patterned paper we used is free with a $50 purchase while supplies last. As we get down to the final weeks of Sale-a-Bration, they could run out of this popular Designer Series Paper.
Do you like free stuff? Then you’ll want to get in on our next Mystery Card Party to celebrate Ann’s birthday. Last time we gave away almost $300 of free stuff – much of it was selected by the winner. Be sure to register here because registration closes soon.
Here is what you’ll want to know to cut your papers. We’ll include a complete supply list farther down.
- 5-1/2″ x 12″ patterned paper
- 1″ x 5-1/2″ coordinating color along with a large scrap
- 4″ x scant 5-1/2″ Whisper White for the inside liner.
Card Making Supplies
Before I show you picture links to all our supplies (while they’re still available), I’d love to share how we pamper our online shoppers:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code KMBPJHC7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers