Would you like to learn how to get the most from your Designer Series Paper? I mean, who thought that you could get three or four cards out of one 6″ x 6″ piece of DSP?
We did and we shared how we did it in Wednesday’s live stream.
And here’s one of the cards we made with the cut Designer Series Paper and some leftovers from the stamp table. Honestly, Ann never thought that she would ever put Very Vanilla and Whisper White together, but I think it looks great!
You can watch it in the video below or here on YouTube. Ann showed how to cut the DSP and then inspired everyone with layouts they could try with the pieces.
In fact, we shared one of the cards from the video in this post
I hope you can join us next time.
This is a great exercise for those of you who are paper hoarders. Cut your paper! Use it! Share it! Send your friends a card!
Get the most from your Designer Series Paper!
The surprising thing is that all these cards are from the same Designer Series Paper. Do you know which one? It’s actually the flip side of the Best Dressed DSP. While the theme of the DSP pack is perfume bottles, shoes and iipstick, the other side is full of beautiful flowers.
Tomorrow, we’ll share another one from the same pack.
In the interest of space, we’ll share the list of items Ann used that will be going away on June 2nd – or earlier if they sell out. Because today is the last day that they will be making stamps from the retiring list.
Once they sell out, they’re gone.
Retiring Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers