It was so much fun to hang out with my fans yesterday. I can feel the love through the screen. I hope they like this Easy and Elegant card
And it all comes back to you when I’m licking Ann on your behalf.
The flower we made inspired Ann to make a fancy fold card for the Master Stampers. I think they’ll probably buy up all the glossy card stock left!
I think Ann will sleep with it under her pillow (unless I beat her to it). That’s just how good it is.
You can join our Master Stamper VIP group here before we release the video and written instructions tomorrow. (That’s okay. There are over 250 other project videos and written instructions to keep you busy.) Members can access it here.
Watch the Technique Video Here
We Made an Easy and Elegant Card for You!
And we used the same technique we shared in yesterday’s video! And we’re using the Laser-Cut Note Cards that come in the Bird Ballad Tin in the catalog.
Tell Me What You Think
Can you see the colors in the ink? Let’s see a close up. Can you guess what they are? (I only shared two of them yesterday and this turned out way different!)
I can tell you that it looks dynamic in real life.
Card Making Supplies
We showed the Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards and Tin in our unboxing video.
On thing is in the new catalog:
The Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards & Tin won’t be available until June 4, 2019.
Have you guessed the colors yet? You can get these refills from the current catalog or the new one on June 4th:
- Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad, Ink Refill and Card Stock (you probably knew that)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Mango Melody Ink Refill
- Gorgeous Grape Ink Refill
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
Yep! Did you guess right?
While Supplies Last
Here’s what will go away June 3rd – or earlier if they sell out:
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code 6DTGFAJT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 6DTGFAJT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Looking for a new catalog? We’d love to send you one if you’re looking for a demonstrator.