By now you may already realize that when Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators get together, they swap cards and stamping ideas. And, of course, they’re all made with the latest Stampin’ Up! stamps and accessories.
Ann and I have been working on some cards to share and we thought that it might be a good idea to work with a bundle that hasn’t been released yet.
But first, I have a question…
Does this card bark the message we’re trying to get across?
I think you’ll get it. Please look and comment below because if they don’t get it, the card might look far too plain.
We first made it all with Smokey Slate, but that made it REALLY bland!
We were always going to color in the one budding flower, but what color? We wanted to use a new color that used the Stampin’ Blends so we used the new Highland Heather. Of course, Poppy Parade might be a good one too.
Or maybe we could use the Tufted Embossing Folder to spruce things up a bit.
- We used Thick Whisper White as a base.
- It doesn’t noticeably bleed through if you’re not using a lot of Stampin’ Blends.
- It provides a sturdy base for the card.
- The unreleased bundle features framelits that have stitched edges on BOTH sides of the cutting edge so you can have the stitched look on the frame that’s left AND the shape that the die cuts out as well.
- Recognize the punch? It’s from the new Darling Label Punch Box. Besides the punch and the gorgeous 8″ square tin, it comes with
- Photopolymer stamp set
- Basic Acrylic Block (like what comes in your first Paper Pumpkin delivery.
- Two Stampin’ Spots (Gorgeous Grapefruit and Night of Navy)
If you’re interested in the stamp set, matching framelits and new colors of Watercolor Pencils, you can get them now as part of your Starter Kit!
It’s the Perfect Time!
Yes! It’s the perfect time to join our team of 24/7 Stampers while you can get almost $200 of your choice of Stampin’ Up! products for just $99+ tax (and free shipping!)
Grab your Wish List and get ready to add all this to your stampin’ stash for just $99 and tax.
- Pick up to $125 of your choice of stamps, inks, papers and accessories.
- Pick a family of ink pads.
- A Case of Catalogs to share with your friends
- Order forms and business supplies.
- Get 20-25% MINIMUM off on your future purchases. Earn even more when you share with your friends.
If you had to pay shipping, it would be well over $200 – and it’s just $99 to start!
And that’s when the fun starts! There’s no selling required. You can enjoy the discounts yourself or share your love of stamping with friends.
Just talk to Ann at (530) 674-5090 or contact her by email if you have any questions or JUST DO IT!
We’d Love to Have You!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!