We had such a day yesterday!
Ann had a Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack and then went to a surprise birthday dinner or one of their friends.
So here in a quick minute, let me share one of the cards they made yesterday.
Like it? I sure do!
And if you look closely, you can see how we used our Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend to color the Basic Rhinestones.
So I’ll make this quick. I’ve got to help Ann take care of a ham for a pot luck.
We did another Facebook Live on Friday. Did you see it? It was such fun!
Remember to use our current shopping code RT4YHAEX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!