Since the Stampin’ Blends are out, I’m encouraging Ann to use them!
They are so much fun to work with – even if you don’t color much!
We DO like using them on Shimmery White Card Stock, but they’re also recommending the Whisper White Thick Card Stock.
So now that it’s November and they’re TURNING THE CLOCKS BACK SATURDAY NIGHT, let’s do some fall looking cards! And this Count My Blessings stamp set is perfect to practice coloring because it has flowers, leaves and acorns you can practice on.
Do you like it? I hope so. It’s really relaxing
Let me give you a couple tips that Ann shared with me about the Color Lifter:
- If you’re using it on top of other colors to lighten, you can put it on anytime.
- If you’re using it to remove color where you’ve colored outside the lines, you might want to let the color dry first before you try to erase it.
That’s just what she was thinking about it.
Here’s what Stampin’ Up! recommends on how to color with these:
If you’d like to know more, you can see the whole brochure here.
We actually used a few colors on those acorns: Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie. On the leaves, we used Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
You do need to know that these will bleed through to the other side, but not completely through. They have to be pretty wet to be able to blend! Maybe we should do another Facebook Live event this Sunday!
Here’s what we did use! And if you’re thinking about shopping, be sure to use our current code that’s posted here and towards the top of the right column.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!