The retirement list is scheduled to be released mid-day today depending on where you live in the United Stated. Noon if you live here in California. 3pm if you’re on the East Coast.
And my gal pal Doodles won’t see it until at least 2pm.
And that’s about the same time that Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can see an online version of the new catalog. We’ll peek but we really like to see the paper version so I can sit in Ann’s lap and ponder the possibilities with her.
We’ll post as soon as we see it, but did you know these fast facts about our Stampin’ Up! catalogs?
- It takes about 19 months, start to finish, to get an annual catalog into your hands.
- Seasonal catalogs take about 14 months, start to finish.
- About 120 employees in 18 departments work on the catalogs.
- There can be about 450 samples in an annual catalog.
- We have several version of the same catalog that are all released at the same time. They are different for the different countries in language, measurements and pricing. (Dollars, Euros, etc.)
- United States
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
Well, I hope that gives you a little more insight into what all goes into making a catalog. We’ll be mailing ours out with some special little bonuses in late May, but Stampin’ Up! is PRE-releasing ONE stamp set early! We can’t wait to show you!
If you’re on our mailing list, you can just check your inbox later today for your own copy of the retirement list. You can join our mailing list here. We’d love to have you!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We can’t wait for the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Catalog!