So what’s on your calendar? Anyone have any weddings? Engagement parties?
Or even an elegant birthday?
This card could work!
When we made this card, the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper was available. But now it’s gone! But the good news is that the So Detailed Thinlets are still here – for now. And they’re 30% off!
These thinlets make FANCY belly bands! And the coordinating stamp set is perfect to use with the thinlets or the stamps by themselves. Normally, it’s less expensive to get the stamps and thinlets in a bundle, but while supplies last, you can save even more buying them separately.
April has been quite the month!
- Ann celebrated 13 years of being a full time demonstrator.
- She & my favorite huMAN reached 35 years of wedded bliss.
- And yesterday, with the support of you and our wonderful team, I’ll be able to send Ann & my favorite huMAN on a Stampin’ Up! cruise to Alaska next year.
Just you wait for May! We’ve got some REALLY good things that we’re planning for you and I can’t wait for you to discover!
But don’t hold off on getting things from the retiring list or you’ll miss out.
Remember to use our current shopping code JCPKNN7G when you’re visiting our online store so that we can include a surprise sampling of one of our brand new unreleased Stampin’ Up! accessories in the reusable card that we send all our online shoppers. Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you the gift and reusable card.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great handmade card idea!