This card need some hope! It doesn’t even have any stamps!
Everything went wrong with this card, but it still came out alright. At least I hope it did.
What do YOU think?
Card Making Tips
- First, my plan was to use the word SUNSHINE since we had water colored so much So Saffron on the card front. Ann pulled the die out and then set it down. And then she couldn’t find it!
- She got a little glue in the wrong place so she added the leaf.
- Then she attached the word higher than I told her!
Still, I like it and I hope you do too. We’re hoping that it brings some sunshine to people who need it.
I have an alternative idea for those Metallic Enamel Shapes. We sent some out as gifts to our online clients earlier this month for shopping with us in June. Did you get yours?
Just remember to use the current shopping code when you shop and we’ll put a nice little giftie in your reusable card that we send. (It’s always posted towards the top right of this page, but if you start shopping at stamperdog.com/shop, you’ll always get it.)
What do you think we should include as a gift for our online shoppers this month?
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Supplies
Here’s what we used to make this stamp-free water colored greeting card.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What kind of card would you make to send some hope?