Yesterday, we asked some of our Facebook fans which of these two cards they liked best. (Did you know you can follow me on Facebook?)
My Facebook fans were also the first to learn about the special #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp that was just released last night at midnight.
Well, it was pretty much a dead heat. And Ann prefers one of these and my favorite huMAN prefers the other.
Good thing they don’t take things like this to heart.
Here’s how we made the one pictured above on the right. I’ll share the colors for the one on the left once you’ve seen the video.
Card Making Tips
- The card making supplies and colors used in the video are shown below. Just click on a picture for more details or to start your shopping cart.
- Here are the colors for the blue flower card:
- Lost Lagoon flower
- Garden Green stem
- Daffodil Delight center
- Crumb Cake background
- Keep track of your purchases with our Stampin’ Bucks form and earn free stamps from us!
- Catch our current Weekly Deals & grab our current shopping code here.
Card Making Supplies
Make sure you use our hostess shopping code that’s listed in the top right of this page. We’re going to send you a reusable card as a thank you for shopping with us, but if you use the code, we’ll throw a little gift inside for you to play with.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Who gets your best cards?