Where did you humans get that song? You know the one.
“I’m a little teapot, short and stout”
Are you thinking that I’m fat? Because I’m surely short! I’m only about 9″ tall at the shoulders. But I am fabulous – every inch of me. And I think you’re terrific too.
That’s why we made this card at our stamp club this week. It was the favorite of some of the stampers. Okay. They loved it!
And you can make it too!
Card Making Tips
- Many times we like to use the Big Shot to emboss the Rose Red layer and the Pink Pirouette layer together. It’s a physics thing.
- The spoon and scalloped circle are Soft Suede.
- Making the teapot out of Thick Whisper White Card Stock will make it more sturdy.
- Yes, it’s okay to stamp on Designer Series Paper! The stamp police won’t come and roll you away.
You’ll want to check out the list of the supplies we used. Just check on any picture for details or to rev up your shopping cart.
Card Making Supplies
Make sure you use our hostess shopping code that’s listed in the top right of this page. We’re going to send you a reusable card as a thank you for shopping with us, but if you use the code, we’ll throw a little gift inside for you to play with.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
You probably don’t know how much we appreciate you around here.