Who says you can’t have glitter on a masculine card?
The stamp police has spoken: You can! As long as you do it responsibly.
We should’ve sent this to the family daughter for Valentine’s Day. She doesn’t live close by.
But it’s blue so I’m sure that it’s going to my favorite huMAN. Maybe I should give it to him to remind him of me when he’s touring the Mediterranean with Ann and Stampin’ Up! in a few months.
Maybe he’ll send me a post card.
Yes, this can be a Valentine card or it could just be an every day masculine card or a thinking of you card for a best friend.
I couldn’t believe that Ann heat embossed this with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. We haven’t whipped out our heat tool in a while.
Remember that the Designer Series Paper we used won’t be around much longer. It’s supposed to go away after tomorrow.
Before I share our card making supplies, here are a few unique days to give cards this week:
- Tuesday is “Do a Grouch a Favor” Day (Just do it!)
- Wednesday is Ann’s birthday and My Way Day and Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Thursday is Ice Cream for Breakfast Day & Drink Wine Day
- Saturday is Love Your Pet Day
Here’s what else we used. Just click on any picture for details or to start your shopping cart.
Card Making Supplies
Make sure you use our hostess shopping code that’s listed in the top right of this page. We’re going to send you a reusable card as a thank you for shopping with us, but if you use the code, we’ll throw a little gift inside for you to play with.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
You probably don’t know how much we appreciate you around here.