Have you ever had a day (or night) where things just didn’t seem to be going well, but in the end, they went VERY well?
Last night was one of those nights.
It’s was Yuba City Stamp Club night. That’s when stampers come over here to the house to fawn all over me and make some cards.
It was Cindy’s turn to be hostess. That meant that she brought the treats and got to pick out lots of cool stuff FREE!
And the stamp set we used to make this card was one of them that half of the people added to their order for free!
Even my favorite huMAN did when we showed him his future Valentine card.
Yep. Just before Ann came out to share the card with everyone, she stamped the greeting upside down!
So everyone had a good laugh after Ann let out a scream while standing over the stamp table. Everyone else chose their own greeting from the set when they made theirs.
Of course, everyone else rounded the bottom corners of their card. At least Ann recommended it so that it would match the curves of the Designer Series Paper edges on the bottom. You can see more than 600 of our Clean & Simple card ideas here.)
We got an additional returning member (Linda) and a new member who’s attended as a guest before (Cheryl). What fun is that!
It’s almost like what happens at Pup Club. That’s our virtual stamp club (AKA online stamp club) where you get project instructions instead of stamping with us here at Central Bark. (While you can’t have it all, you can have a lot of fun stuff – like free stamps!) Find out how you can join here.
Card Making Tips
- Don’t have any of the clouds go behind the Designer Series Paper so that they look like they’re floating.
- Stamp the greeting in Black so that it matches the airplane. Otherwise there’s just a black plane.
- Have an IDEA where you’re going to put the plane before you stamp the heart tail smoke. Attach the plane AFTER stamping.
- Round the bottom corners so they match the lower edges of the DSP.
- Get this stamp set and/or the DSP free with every $50 of your purchase in our online store.
I’ll bet it would help to know what we used to make this card. It’s mostly free, but you can click on any of the pictures below to find out more or to rev up your shopping cart.
Card Making Supplies
Be sure to use our current hostess code when you shop with us so that we can include a small gift with the reusable thank you card that we’re sending. It’s shown in the right column towards the top.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Have you started your wish list for the Occasions and Sale-A-Brations Catalogs?