I tried something different this time. I gave you a sneak peek yesterday of this card. Today I give you the video tutorial.
Because our main computer was in the shop this week and we haven’t set it up again, I had Ann do this on our laptop. It’s a good thing because it’s a good practice run for when Ann is out of town and has to do it on her own.
I’m just barking here.
But in the meantime, enjoy! You can see a list of supplies here in yesterday’s post.
You can view this on You Tube here.
And here is a list of fun card making days this week.
- Tuesday is Blueberry Pie Day
- Wednesday is International Guide Dogs Day & International Dance Day
- Thursday is Oatmeal Cookie Day and International Jazz Day
- Friday is New Homeowners Day, School Principals Day, Executive Coaching Day, Batman Day, Lei Day and No Pants Day (I dare you!)
- Saturday is Baby Day
- Sunday is Wear Two Different Colored Shoes Day – (I dare you here too!)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Everyone needs a masculine card idea!