Here’s the card that we made last night. Can you spot the thing that we didn’t do on the video?
Card Making Tips
- Use Chalk Inks to stamp on the matte side of the Chalkboard Paper
- The card base is 4-1/4″ x 11 folded in half to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- The Basic Black border is 4-1/16″ x 5-5/16″
- The DSP is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Until 3/31/15, you can get the Best Day Ever Stamp Set & the Best Year Ever DSP free with a qualifying order (see supply list)
Chalkboard Paper Video Tutorial
Card Making Supplies
Look for the link to download your own PDF of stamping supplies that we used.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Hope you love our cardmaking video tutorials!