Jan asked about how to do the Baby Wipe Technique we showed in this card last month so Ann made me work on my birthday to direct a new video to show you how!
We’ll do anything for our clients that’s not immoral or illegal.
This is an easy and fun technique, but it’s not the only way you can use Baby Wipes in card making and paper crafting. Here’s a close up of the technique.
The supply list and project information are below the video as well as some stamping tips that we left off of the video. Here’s the card.
Card Making Video
Like it? Or have an idea for another video? Leave a comment here and make our day!
Card Making Tips
- The ink WILL soak through the waxed paper if you leave it there a long time. Like long enough to stamp 20 cards PLUS film the video. Like maybe an hour? This dog has no concept of time.
- Don’t put all the dots of ink refill right next to each other because they spread out over time. Do a test impression so that there aren’t any blank spots.
- It’s a good idea to purchase reinkers when you purchase your ink pads. They can make your ink pads last for many years – even if the color retires.
- The colors of reinkers we used were (in this order)
- Crushed Curry
- Old Olive
- Cajun Craze
- Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock Cutting
- Old Olive – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ folded in half to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Chocolate Chip – 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2-3/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Cajun Craze – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Very Vanilla – 2-1/8″ x 5″
If you’d like to make this card, you can click on any of the pictures below for more information or to start your shopping cart. Use the code PMEWEGKT & we’ll drop and extra little gift into your thank you card we send you.
We would love to help you stock your paper crafting supplies. Use the code PMEWEGKT when you shop here & we’ll include a small gift with the handmade card we send to thank you for shopping with us.
- Shop safely online
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Cash in with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Did you like learning the Baby Wipe Technique?