Amy is one of my favorite stampers. I hope that she’ll still remember how special I am to her when her new baby, Naomi, comes next month. The Yuba City Stamp Club came over last night and everyone brought cards for Amy.
It was laid back and fun, like stamp club always is. Everyone threw in together to give Naomi her own Target card so I designed the gift card holder.
When you’re a stamper, your card doesn’t have to look like everyone else’s.
1. Girls don’t have to have pink cards. We used some of the colors in the new Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper: Gumball Green and Island Indigo.
2. It doesn’t have to be a rectangle. We used the Starburst Framelits and the Circles Collection Framelits.
3. And you can put the baby’s name right on the card! (Ann added a rhinestone to dot the “i” after the picture was taken.) We designed it around the Starburst Sayings stamp set and framelit bundle. We all thought that it would make a grrrrreat name tag for Naomi when she makes her debut.
You know that Ann puts a new look at every day cards. And if you’d like access to ideas and videos that she doesn’t share anywhere else, you should check out the Master Stamper. Ann shares weekly projects, a monthly inspiration sketch and monthly online stamping events. Find out more about how you can try out the Master Stamper just in time for you to join the fun at Ann’s next online stamp party.
Here are the supplies for this cool round gift card holder:
Order online & get your own reusable handmade thank you card from us.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– – by fax (available – just call)
– – – by email or even in person!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month!